Contribute a Shot
Before entering the shot information, please note the following rules:
- Please have as much information about the shot as possible (operator, DP, director, source, etc).
- Please check the existing operators and existing productions lists to be sure you do not duplicate any entries.
- Please no demo reels.
- If you are submitting your own work, it must be from a completed, and released production. i.e. no dailies or video tap footage.
- Please do not submit work for critique. SteadiShots is intended for enlightening discussion and admiration of the work of professional Steadicam operators.
If you are a newer operator seeking feedback on your technique, the Steadicam Forum and several
other internet resources can help you.
- To contribute a shot, you must have the embed code handy. If you have a video file, you can upload it to any internet video service (such as
Vimeo and YouTube) that has
a video embedding feature. Upload your video there first, then copy and paste the provided embed code into the form here.
PLEASE NOTE: Both Vimeo and YouTube have restrictions against the uploading of copyrighted content. Any videos uploaded could potentially be removed shortly after
by the administrators of the site you choose if the videos are thought to violate the site's rules. Please be conscious of this prior to uploading any videos.